blog template

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

MyLittle --- TeamCBDC



We just got a new bird feeder recently due to our old one being invaded by wasps and then broken by a squirrel while we were trying to rid it of wasps. We have been enjoying watching the birds discover the new bird feeder. I am hoping to soon see our Indigo Bunting visit the new feeder.

Since my family has been watching the birds on our new birdfeeder, I think these cute little bird plushies caught my eye when I was looking through Etsy shops that belong to the TeamCBDC. I also love blues, so this set appeals to me; she also has some in reds in her shop. You can choose which bird you would like to buy for a really low price. They would make adorable decorations as well as being fun for little kids.

My Little Etsy Shop is home to nature themed dolls and gifts. Have fun checking it out.

3 comments:

x said...

What adorable little birdies! I hear birds are the "in" thing lately. I might paint a few. =)

smiles,
Kathy

http://www.kathymartinstudio.etsy.com

The Colorful Bee said...

You've officially been "tagged"! By me! Just wanted to let you know my post for the tag game is up now! Thanks for including me, it was lots of fun!

You can see it here.

http://thecolorfulbee.blogspot.com/2008/08/i-have-been-tagged.html

Homemade Zen said...

very cute!