blog template

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Laura's Lily Pad Hops On Board

I have started my summer with a new project, to open a preschool printables shop at Teacher's Notebook. I am currently scurrying around, updating ancient blogs, starting new ones, and working on some products for the shop. I am anxiously awaiting my first freebie going live in my shop. Here is a little preview for you:
Once it is live in my shop, you will be able to click over into my shop from the shop button on the right hand side of the blog. This school theme word wall will be free. I am currently working on two more word wall sets for the shop. I plan to upload them once I see that the first set uploads without any errors and I make sure there are no "bugs" for my customers. If you happen to download the freebie, please let me know that it downloads and prints correctly for you; I don't want to keep making the same mistake if I missed something with my first set. I plan to work my way through all of the preschool themes that I teach so that I can have fresh word walls for the whole year. I am carefully choosing my photos so that I have no copyright restrictions that would keep me from sharing them with other teachers who are looking for what I wanted for my classroom as well.

No comments: